CUB FOODS KICKS OFF MONTH-LONG CUSTOMER
“THANK YOU” CELEBRATION
“THANK YOU” CELEBRATION
“Cub Days” celebration to feature major savings, community events, prize giveaways
Cub® Foods, a trusted hometown resource for fresh, quality foods in the Twin Cities for over 45 years, today announced the start of a month-long “Cub Days” customer appreciation campaign. Beginning this week through Oct. 11, Cub shoppers will be able to save big with aggressive promotions, and experience in-store fun with free samples and food demonstrations, major prize giveaways, local brand mascot appearances, and much more.
Cub is holding the customer appreciation celebration to thank customers for making Cub the hometown grocer for over 45 years, and to officially welcome shoppers to the 10 new Cub stores recently converted from Rainbow Foods.
Highlighting the “Cub Days” celebration for customers will be several major giveaways, including:
· A chance to win one year of free gasoline, a year of free milk and a year of free ice cream
· A trip for two and tickets to see the Minnesota Vikings take on the Miami Dolphins in Florida on Sunday, Dec. 21
· Additional chances to win Minnesota Wild and Vikings tickets
· Chances to win Cub gift cards: up to $2,000 worth of Cub gift cards will be given away both online and in stores throughout the celebration
“The last two months have been an exciting time for Cub as we’ve been able to reach more customers and serve more communities through our 10 new locations,” Cub President Mike Stigers said. “‘Cub Days’ is a way for us to say thank you – not only to our new customers, but to everyone who has helped make us the hometown grocer for over 45 years. We’re excited to celebrate with customers and hope they take advantage of the tremendous savings, fun events and giveaways over the next four weeks.”
Unique events will happen at each store regularly throughout the “Cub Days” campaign:
· Each Saturday, stores will feature demonstrations from Cub’s in-store bakers, as well as offer free samples of made-from-scratch signature items including cake, cookies and donuts
· On Sundays and Tuesdays, Cub’s deli managers will feature a wide variety of sampling and food prep demos for customers looking to entertain or make signature dishes at home
Additionally, several customer events will take place at Cub locations throughout the Twin Cities area. These include visits from the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, on-site sampling from multiple food vendors, and live onsite radio broadcasts.
Details and a schedule of all “Cub Days” events will be available online atwww.cub.com/savings/Cubdays.html, as well as on Cub’s Facebook and Twitter pages.